Jurnal Malaria Indonesia (JMI) is a publication media for scientific works in the scientific community interested in malaria in the form of research articles, literature reviews, book reviews, comments, news on scientific activities, and other articles considered to be acceptable to the editorial board. Scientific coverage is prioritized in the field of malaria.
- Journal Title: Jurnal Malaria Indonesia
- Initials: JMI
- Abbreviation: J. Malar. Indonesia
- DOI: https://doi.org/10.47539
- ISSN (print) : -
- ISSN (online): XXXX-XXXX
- OAI Address: OAI
- Editor in Chief: Dr. Isak Jurun Hans Tukayo, M.Sc
- Frequency: 2 issues per year (May and November). Starting from Volume 1 Number 1, 2022, publishes 5 articles per issue.
- Publisher: Pusat Unggulan Iptek-Poltekkes Kemenkes Jayapura